Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 24th, 2011

I took a couple fun pictures yesterday of Jesse. I'll just share some of what we do in a day.





TEETH!! Here's a good shot of Jesse's teeth. He likes it when I startle him, so I hid around the corner of one of our kitchen cabinets. When I saw how big he was smiling and laughing, I decided to grab the camera to get a good toothy grin. :) What a cutie!!


***Warning on these next 4 pictures: Barry is recovering from a skin infection that caused him to have sores on his head. In order for the vet to examine these sores best, she had to shave a spot on his head. It was ugly, but it's healing and the hair will grow back.


1. I notice Barry is being ridden by my 13 month old cowboy


2. Barry lays his head down in defeat, knowing that if he resists any of this ridiculous behavior, he will be chastised by his Mama (me).


3. Jesse raises his hands in the air, boucing up and down. Barry raises his head, planning to make an escape.


4. Barry prepares to leave, and Jesse makes more of an effort to tackle him to the ground - giving it the whole of his 20-something pound body. Barry got away. I didn't get onto him.

No comments:

Post a Comment