Monday, August 30, 2010

Reading By Myself

Jesse's Mama was a teacher. She loves books and reading. Her Mama was great at reading to her too. So, Jesse is getting in the habbit early. Allow me to brag on his reading skills. :)


First of all, I'd like to brag that Jesse is being sweet to share the pictures with me here. What a thoughtful reader of a picture book.
Next, I'd like you to notice that Jesse is experiencing his senses in a way that the book suggests and BEYOND.



This is a 'Touch and Feel' book. Jesse's so smart, he chooses to taste as well.



These animals have some very moist coats when Jesse is finished with this book.



Take note to how Jesse is alreay such a good side-reader. This is a skill that not everyone has. He can read from the side and show the pictures to the listener. Very impressive and so advanced!!




I will feel these animals first...




Then taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment