Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Whoo hooo!!!! Fun!

Jesse got to experience the Kiddie Park. I've heard about Bartlesville's Kiddie Park may times, but I'd never been. We went one night with Papa and Mamaw Blakemore. WHAT FUN!!!! :)

Jesse first loved the opportunity of getting to hold onto and turn a steering wheel. Then he wasn't so sure about his car moving around. After a couple turns of his first ride, he got into it and LOVED it. :) What a joy - watching him ride his first rides. :)



Checking out the first ride of the night.
Jesse saw some cars and was very interested.


Strap him in tight, Papa


Oh, what fun! I can spin this steering wheel!



I love it, I love it, I LOVE it!!



Oh man! You, back there!
Did YOU know this thing was gonna move?!



Oh no, oooooooh no!
I'm NOT liking this!



I just saw my family, and they were smiling.
They didn' send me off on this forever...



My Dad and Papa think I should be having fun...



It's not so bad - I like driving this car in a circle!



Not a care in the world...



Watch me dominate this Big Rig



" Toot! Toot!" We're on a train ride!
Jesse knows what trains say, but he thinks they're 'cars'...



What's up ahead, Jesse??



Oh man! We're in a dark tunnel, and he doesn't know what to think.



Dad posed with Jesse before the carousel started moving.
Scott didn't ride, but Jesse liked riding the horse. 'Neigh!!!'




Oh, Jesse! Don't jump out of the boat.
Don't stick your hand over the side -
we don't want it to get smashed!



Oh no! My baby is way over on that side in the water!
He was terrific boat captain.
Or co-captain to that girl who got to the front first. :)



Jesse wanted to ride these cars again.
This is a tractor, but Jesse calls everything that makes a motor sound a 'Car'.
We double checked his straps, since it looked like he could jump off the ride.




Jesse loved the tractor ride!



This was Jesse's last ride of the night.
Again, we were nervous about this ride.
Jesse was rushed to the orange plane, and fastened in by me,
Scott, and the ride supervisor.
It goes around and up and down. Jesse did great! :)



**Just a little plug for anyone in this area - you should come check out the Kiddie Park! Each ride is or two tickets - mostly one. Each ticket is a quarter. It's such a blast!! And you can stay with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment