Monday, May 3, 2010

Trial 2: Video and Picture Posting



Ok, so I included a YouTube link in the last blog, but I think you'll have to have a YouTube account in order to be able to view it. Let's see if I can't figure this out so anyone can see what a Giggly Baby I have some of the time. Be warned that this Mama is a little loud on the video...I'll figure it out with more practice. :)






Scott and I also got Jesse's jumparoo put together this past week. I wasn't sure how great Jesse would be at jumping. He's a great kicker, which could make for a good jumper. But he's not quite a sitter-upper, and the excersaucer is still a little too tough for him. Jesse has proven to be a master jumparoo-er. :)




Here he is showing Daddy how it's done. We have a couple up close and personal shots of the exciting jumparoo. There's so much going on, I'm sure Jesse will get tired of jumping long before he gets bored.




1 comment:

  1. Love your video!! SOOOO glad you started a blog. I love keeping up with everyone's lives this way!!

    ReplyDelete