Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Unruhs Visit and Mother's Day

The last several days have been great around the Blakemore household. The Unruh Family of Singapore came to spend the weekend with us. I love being with my cousin Gillian, her husband Jamey, their precious 2 1/2 year old Violet, and sweet, laid-back, 8 month old Marek. This was my first time to get to be around Marek. Violet is a ton of fun, and it was a special treat for Scott and me to see all the amazing things Jesse will be doing in the coming months. :) How fun to leave Marek SITTING up by himself in one room then to have him come follow you into the next with a big smile on his face! :)

For now, Jesse's pretty much staying where you leave him. He does this break dance move where he kinda spins in a very slow circle - his head staying put, but his legs working him around. What a sharp little guy! :)

Barry loved playing with Violet. How fun to have a two year old prancing around - wearing Scott's shoes, an empty hanging pot on her head, singing, and 'cuddling'. She allowed us to enjoy the neighborhood park. Jesse's been able to walk there with us, but we usually just went to let Barry run around. When we saw Marek swing, we decided to let Jesse have a try. He was great!

Mother's Day was so much fun! Scott was very sweet to spoil me and make me feel very special. I loved spending the day with Gilly and the kids too. Scott was very patient to be my photographer. :) I love the pictures he took of my PRECIOUS Jesse. Thank you Scott! You're the best!

The Unruh Fam

Marek and Jesse playing in and around the excersaucer



Barry had fun with all of the Unruhs



Gilly lovin' on the boys



Look at those sweet kiddos enjoying one another



Look at V!



Violet and Barry checkin' it all out



Those shoes work great outside



And these are perfect inside



Can I come play with you?



Three precious little ones


Mother's Day

Jesse's swinging!



Yay!



Fun boy



I love when he opens his mouth up wide!



Good job taking pics, Dad!



I love this little boy!



My first Mother's Day with my Jesse
(I just love when our Magnolia tree has flowers!)

1 comment:

  1. I got a little teary-eyed when I saw how big Jesse has gotten. Please tell me that you are making a trip up to Bville during the summer. Caroline and Jesse must hang out!

    ReplyDelete