Thursday, July 29, 2010

Out-Takes


Jesse's a mover and a shaker. He's actually a kicker and a jumper, which makes it difficult to get focused pictures of the boy. :) He closes his eyes a lot, because our camera has an initial light that maybe decreases red eye... I'm not sure. I may call it 'the Jesse eye closer' light, instead.


The great thing about digital cameras is that we don't have to print these pictures. Back in the day...when I was growing up, my parents would have two glossy pictures of each of these out-takes. That's how it worked back then. :) We always got two of each picture when we took the film in to get developed...what was that called?!


Anyhow. I don't have to get these developed, but they're funny. I love EVERY picture of my sweet boy!


He wears himself out




What was I thinking...taking a picture of a bouncing boy?


Caught trying to wreck Dad's glasses. Barry did that, too!



He usually smiles great big when I go in to get him when he wakes up. He was caught off guard by the camera. :)



He was headed up or down... just not looking at me




You can't blame him for this silly look - it was his first time to eat





This is probably from the 'Make-Jesse-Blink' light




It apparently affects Grandpas too :)




Oh, man...Jesse :)




Jesse gets this terrific 'bewildered' look on his face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment