Thursday, July 29, 2010

Visiting Great Grandpa

Jesse's lucky enough to have a Great Grandma and a Great Grandpa. All of Jesse's grandparents are better than great, but I'm referring to my Grandma and Scott's Grandpa. :)



When we were in Bartlesville, we went to see Scott's Grandpa's new place. Jesse and his Great Grandpa got along terrifically. :) Jesse showed off how he can stand and roll around on the floor. We're so proud of all his tricks. :)




I can stand on my Great Grandpa's lap



And I can stand on the floor


Watch me put my feet together



Then watch me put them on both sides of your feet, Great Grandpa


The stare down

This is how my boys went back to the car. Jesse LOVES being on Daddy's shoulder's, but he grabs hair in his excitement. I'm sure it's painful for Scott, but I love it. Jesse's thrilled, and it's SOOO cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment