Thursday, October 21, 2010

Precious Family Time in Wisconsin

Jesse and I had the great opportunity to go to Wisconsin to visit all of our wonderful family there. Everyone there was SO welcoming and took great care of us! We had to beg, borrow, and steal rides, beds, and all sorts of other things. Thank SO much for making this an easy trip!


I grew up going to Wisconsin every summer and winter. I loved that my parents made it a priority that we know and love our family in Wisconsin. As we've grown up, we don't get together nearly as often as we'd like. This was such a nice time to catch up and even get to meet some of my cousins' children I'd never met. They're SO precious and fun!! :)



Uncle Dan was such a great chauffeur. He picked us up from the airport and returned us.
He was SUCH a great host as well. Thanks Uncle Dan...or GREAT Uncle Dan to Jesse. :)


I love a good 4-generation picture! :) My Gandma, my dad, and my boy!



Mamas and Babies :)


These are my Grandma's great-grandchildren except for sweet Elyse.
Leah with her two boys: Blake and Grant.
Brian and Susen's two are on both sides of Jesse: Mary and Adam.


This is my cousin Leah. I met her two boys.
Blake is 6 months old, and he's such a sweet, laid back boy! :)



Aunt Marilyn let Jesse love on her horses. Jesse was so excited to go to Uncle Carl and Aunt Marilyn's farm. She also drove us around. She took us by the old family houses: where she, Dan, and my dad grew up and where my grandma grew up. So special!

No comments:

Post a Comment