Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Whew!

Well, I haven't blogged for a while, because Jesse has kept me busy! He's napping right now, and I have the same ole dilemma I have each nap time. Which, of the dozens of things I need to do, will I do now? :) When Jesse was brand new, I think I chose from the two survival necessities would I do: eat or sleep. I'm far beyond those. Just look at me. I'm blogging. That's completely frivolous. :)

Well, Jesse has taken off, and I've gone after him. He's discovered some new things he loves: shoes, chewing on the bottom of shoes, splashing in Barry's water, eating Barry's food, dumping Barry's water bowl out... I try my darndest to keep him from getting those things, but he's sneaky. Here's some evidence of Jesse's interests.

Jesse makes some major messes. He can get away with not helping with the clean up for now, but ONE DAY maybe he'll have a younger brother or sister. I'll make Jesse clean up their messes and tell him it's Pay Backs.


Pulling books off the shelf is one of my favorite things.



Mom sees me. She might come get me and move me, so...



I'd better work at this as fast as I can.


Another mess - this can be documentation for when he's old enough to know better.



Ya think I can fall asleep like this?



Don't tempt me, Jesse. Curiousity got the little boy a time out in the dog crate...



He's OFFERRING a time-out.



I'm SO thankful Jesse hasn't figured this out yet... Won't THAT be the day?!

I like to crawl over here and splash in the water.


Mom doesn't mind so much when I splash, splash...

She doesn't love it when I DUMP.


That's my little rowdy boy. :) He's into everything. It sure makes our days fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you all are planning on making it to Homecoming! Can't wait to see you and this sweet little boy!

    ReplyDelete