Thursday, September 9, 2010

Game Day in Stillwater

This past weekend we went to Stillwater for the first football game of the season. Jesse's bag was packed with lots of orange and OSU gear. He has plenty! :)

Our friend Todd rode up with us. I was nervous he'd get out at the first stop - riding with an 8 month old, two parents, and a dog. But Todd stuck it out. He may never ride with us again. :) Jesse did great driving up on a Friday and back on a Sunday. That's a rough drive for the adults in the car - it had to feel like a lifetime for Jesse.

The trip was worth the effort. We got to see lots of great friends and family, got to eat some Stillwater favorites, and witness a great victory by the cowboys. Go Pokes!

Jesse had so much fun the afternoon before the game that he fell asleep about an hour before his normal bedtime and before the game even started. Jesse. You're gonna have to learn to love OSU football at some point. Maybe it'll be easier for him to love an afternoon game. :)

Here are some pics of Jesse playing with his friends and family:


Grandpa! I LOVE this book! It has soft things for me to touch - I'm SO good at that!! :)


Let's hang out Grandma, cause I'm gonna crash early tonight.


A Family Pic in our OSU Gear. Dad says my hair looks like Dana Holgorsen. Mom says I look MUCH better than that raggedy guy.


LL Cool J = Ladies Love Cool Jesse


I love my Auntie L. She's funny!


My Grandma had this really pretty necklace on - I tried eating it. Are you surprised?


My Papa brought me a really cool OSU windsuit. I'll look like one of the football players in it.


My Cousin Ella is lots of fun. She takes good care of me. She's fast to get my pacifier and water to me.


Krissa came to visit me and my mom. She felt badly about not wearing orange. We forgave her.

No comments:

Post a Comment