Monday, September 20, 2010

To The Beach

Scott, Jesse, and I went with our Youth Group on a weekend retreat to a beach house on Galveston. It was Jesse's first time to go to the ocean. Jesse has taken a bit of a sober attitude about water. He's not too excited. He's not too upset. He's just figuring it out.




' Who's reading this to me?!' Rich did a great job reading to Jesse and playing with him, too.


Henry wants to come check out all the fun of 'Pajama Time'!


Daddy and Baby headed to the beach!

Stop and take a pic for Mama.


I feel safe up here. This is my favorite way to ride.


I think I can, I think I can. Jesse likes being on his Daddy's shoulders, but when Scott took him down and held him against his chest...Jesse fell asleep. Right out there in the ocean. :)


Oh Daddy! Don't let that water keep comin' up and get me!


Oops! I accidently smiled and let them know I was having a great time. :) What a cute boy!


Kevin takes a shot at reading 'Pajama Time!' He's puttin' both boys to sleep...well, his reading plus a day at the beach. These boys are wiped out!


Day 2 at the beach for Jesse.


Takin pics of the cute boy.


I think I'm ok with this. I'm brave, Mama!

My friend Henry enjoys the beach and sand. He even eats the sand!

You sure this is safe, Henry?

My silly Mama was excited to write my name in the sand for the first time. She's crazy about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment