Wednesday, November 2, 2011

August Review Part 1

Funny Jesse!  Here's a little picture story.  (With a lot of my commentary.)  Our family decided to pick up a Simple Simon's pizza - a large is $5 after 7 pm...or something reasonable like that.  Scott probably watered the yard when we got home, Jesse and I headed inside.  I set the pizza on the island in the kitchen and ran to the bathroom.  I hadn't bothered to even turn on the lights.  I came out and looked for Jesse - walking past the kitchen to his room.  He wasn't there.  I came back to the kitchen and saw him sitting at the table in the dark...turn on the light, and he's got a piece of pizza he's eating.  Jesse really likes pizza.

Wait a minute.  The box is still on the island - closed.

And every last piece of pizza is on table next to Jesse.


Oh, ok!  It's empty. 

My theory:  Jesse couldn't wait on Daddy and Mama, and helped himself.  He pulled the box off the island.  He either removed each piece from the box and put them on the table, or he picked them all up from the floor.  Then he put the box back on the island.  What a clever little goober!

Jesse absolutely loves that we have 'Moos' behind our house sometimes.  The first time we realized it, we even got him out of bed to come look.  We hold him up high to see.  Now he wants me to hold him up high to see the neighbor's dog in their backyard.  That's inappropriate, Jesse.  :)

Somewhere along the way, Jesse Blakemore fell in love with 'Bar-ee' (Barney).  It's SO nice to have that option.  I can fix dinner, and Jesse will be entertained by a singing dinosaur and friends.  I love that my boys were resting together.  This is NOT a normal thing for Jesse.  He's also brought a pillow from our bedroom into the living room...  Anything to haul stuff around, dump it, and make a mess. 

In August, we went to Enid for a party for 'She-she' (Sheri).  Jesse got to run around with his cousins Elyse and Ella.  Ella's such a cool big cousin!  Jesse ran around the whole place all night long - unless, or couse, he was eating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment