Thursday, November 3, 2011

August Vacations

Jesse's Daddy and I did the unthinkable.  We went on a vacation without Jesse.  I'd been away from Jesse for a night a couple of times, but we decided to go on a 5 day cruise - but we'd drive down to Galveston and back.  That was a week away from my baby. 

It took a lot of time to prepare and plan.  Jesse would spend half of that week with my parents and the other half with Scott's - and Barry.  I knew we couldn't leave Jesse with anyone who loved him more.  He enjoyed himself and got lots of love from grandparents.  I also held onto what I heard from a few people:  the best thing you can do for you child is to take care of your marriage. 

It was very nice and relaxing.  This was our frequent view as we read on comfy, cushioned lounge chairs.  I devoured The Hunger Games series...awww the easy-read teen romance/action book...  :)

When we got back, we took Jesse back out to Bartlesville's Kiddie Park.  He enjoyed driving the blue car.  He looks like a serious cruiser.

Co-captain of the boat - it's a two-seater

He's letting us know that he's getting ready to drive that horsey.  He was very interested in the other kids going around and around. 

Jesse and Daddy went on the Little Dipper roller coaster together.  Jesse didn't enjoy it too much.  He had a pretty frightened face the whole time, but he didn't cry.  This picture is so funny to me, "You're gonna make me ride WHAT?!"

There they go!  Off on the Little Dipper!

See!  Jesse got a little vacation too.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment