Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hot August

My sweet Jesse is sleeping!  He is really napping it out today.  I've gotten jipped on the length of naps the last couple of days.  He tends to do that.  He'll take shorter ones here and there, then he'll CATCH UP.

So, while he catches up on napping.  I'll work on blogging.  :)

As the wind whips around, the temperature drops, and the sun is hidden by a sky full of clouds, I'll post these warm weather pictures.  :)

What's better than getting to play with WATER?!  My sweet sister-in-law Yvette found this pool for Jesse at a garage sale for $1!  I love garage sales!!

Let's see, there's a sprinkler, two crocs, a hose, and empty milk gallons in there with this boy.

Barry takes a drink...

...so Jesse takes a drink!

Best friends!!  Jesse LOVES his dog!

Poor dog!  This was the only shade he could find - about a foot's width by the fence.  He tollerates Jesse's love.

Whoo-eeee!!!  Mom's given me free reign of this hose!! 

I just love how happy this boy is!  Jesse also prefers to wear his 'sim soot' when he gets to pick out his clothes.  It doesn't really matter where he goes.  I don't blame him - they're sure exciting!  :)

"Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen"

I sprayed him, and he didn't want me to stop  :)

This is why you take pictures - to remember how much fun we had and how adorable he is.  And when he's napping, like now, I can enjoy him, while allowing him to rest, and letting myself recoup.

Happy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment